Cubic Corporation announced that its Cubic Mission Solutions (CMS) and Cubic Global Defense (CGD) business divisions will present Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR), virtual training and cross domain solutions at the GEOINT Symposium in San Antonio, Texas from June 4 – 7.
Hosted by the U.S. Geospatial Intelligence Foundation (USGIF), the annual symposium is the premier event for the defense, intelligence and homeland security communities. GEOINT brings together industry leaders, academia and government officials for training sessions, discussion panels, networking opportunities and product demonstrations of the latest technologies.
“GEOINT is the ideal opportunity for us to share our comprehensive communications, ISR and cross domain solutions with the intelligence community,” said Mike Twyman, president of Cubic Mission Solutions. “Our end-to-end technologies have the ability to work together to assist military personnel in the capturing, analysis, exploitation and dissemination of data in order to discern dangerous threats and ensure GEOINT mission success.”
“With six decades of experience, we’re proud to lead the way in providing secure and scalable training technologies that will help the U.S. Department of Defense and partner intelligence agencies best leverage the power of their networks,” added Dave Buss, president of Cubic Global Defense.
Cubic will showcase the following solutions at booth #1259, on the exhibit hall floor at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center:
- Cross Domain (XD) Solutions: Cubic’s cross-domain transfer appliances include a full range of accredited and deployed solutions that address the critical need to transfer all classification levels of data to the level of network where the data is most critically needed.
- Virtual Training Solutions:
• Cubic | Intific’s Social Media Analytic Replication Toolkit (SMART) provides a secure environment to create dynamic social media content for use by Information Operations and Intelligence Analysts in multilevel training exercises.
• Synthetic Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (SYN-ISR) combines real-time, high performance, constructive ground truth engine with high-fidelity simulated sensors to generate relevant ISR information.
• Predator/Reaper Integrated Mission Environment (PRIME) is a PC-based desktop training system that emulates the functions of an MQ-9 Reaper Ground Control Station (GCS) for both pilot and sensor operator in a low cost, networked PC hardware configuration.
- Portable Satellite Communications (SATCOM): Cubic | GATR’s TRAC, a portable 2.4-meter, real-time commercial satellite imaging ground station, will be on display with the GATR-FLEX, an ultra-portable, 0.75-meter SATCOM terminal with a flexible dish. GATR antenna designs enable comparable performance to rigid deployable antennas of similar size but with up to 90 percent reduction in the logistical size/weight of those systems. This translates to a tremendous operational and transportability advantage for customers across both government and commercial industries.
- Tactical Full Motion Video and C2ISR: Cubic | TeraLogics is improving intelligence at the edge with access to real-time full motion video via cloud-based software. Baseband content delivers solutions that simplify analyst workflow, enable collaboration and create mission opportunity by pairing real-time video with geospatial and viewer-added context.
- Secure Networking Solutions: Cubic | DTECH Labs provides a wide range of deployable and tactical communications products and solutions to meet the mission requirements of military, government, first-responder and civilian customer base.